24 HOUR RACE TECHNICAL RULES AND TIME SCHEDULE
BULGARIAN FEDERATION OF AUTOMODEL SPORT
24 hours MCD Cup LS on road
Shumen -Bulgaria 30.09 – 02.10 2022
Technical rules and regulations:
- Each team must provide their own equipment such as a receiver, batteries, radios, transponder, charger, maintenance tools, and fuel.
- Fuel must be bought from the Rompetrol gas station. 4km from the track (for teams who are not able to drive to the gas station, we can provide a car to drive to the gas station)
- All teams will be provided with 10 L fuel containers by the organizer for free. Motul GP Kart two-stroke oil will be purchased from the organizer on the track. You NEED to buy the oil directly from the organizer for 20€. It’s not allowed to use your own oil
According to the received cars, it is possible to change:
- Engine: Zenoah G320 Standard. (standard engine and clutch)
A spare engine can be purchased from the organizer or your own engine can be used. Standard engine allowed only! No tuning.
- Servos: Teams can also use their own servos /no restrictions for servos.
- Tires: It is not allowed to heat up the tires. It’s not allowed to use tire additives or chemical Fluids!
- The teams are allowed to change all the chassis settings.
- Transmission gearing is not allowed to change other than 60 spur + 25 and 26 pinion.
- All wear mechanical components /carriage bearings semi-axle gears / will be delivered free of charge after inspection and assessment by the organizer.
- All other broken parts on a crash can be purchased at a 50% discount from MCD's listed price.
- Additional tires / 7…..8… sets / can be purchased, but for each additional set, 25 laps will be reduced from the final result.
FRIDAY / 30.09.2022 /
11.00 – 13.30
- All cars will be given by a Lottery to the teams, obtaining cars and team photos.
- Receiving the cars with 1 set of tires / for training / and 6 sets of marked tires which to participate in the race.
13.30 – 15.00
- Preparation of the cars for participation in the race.
15.00 – 19.00 Free Practice
Free Practice of cars with numbers from 1 - 5, 6 -10, 11 - 15, every 10 minutes.
Saturday / 01.10.2022 /
9.00 – 11.00 Timed Practice
Timed Practice of cars with numbers from 1 - 5, 6 -10, 11 - 15, every 10 minutes.
11.30 – 13.00
Qualifications. /Determine the starting grid /
8 laps per team, by one driver selected by the team. Ranking based on best 1 lap. It starts with the car numbers.
Start of 24 hours MCD Cup Large scale on-road
All the cars waiting with running engines in the pit lane. The first car is starting the race, the 2. The car is able to start 5 sec. later. The driver is shown with a flag when he can start driving.
Sunday / 02.10.2022 /
14.00 - Finale of 24 hours MCD Cup Large scale on road
14.20 - Pricegıving ceremony and taking photos of the teams